Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bridgewood, a Sneak Peek

Alright faithful readers. It's time. I've been given the samples to choose the exterior colours for our new house. I started looking at them last night, but felt like I needed to see them in their true colours, aka daylight (which, if you're looking for painting tips, is the best way to choose colours, interior or exterior. Take the sample outside [if it's not -80] and look at them there - interior lighting often shows a false colour).
SO. I have to choose the colours for the following:
  • Garage door
  • Soffits, Fascia
  • Windows
  • Siding
  • Stucco
  • Brick/stone
  • Roof shingles (which I have to do later because I need to go to the supplier warehouse)
I have had this inspiration shot saved since we started this whole process, and now it is time for it's reveal:
And now it's time for the reveal.
Here is what our house will look like:
Instead of the stucco we'll have what's called HardyBoard (a wider wood siding, similar to the inspiration shot), and I'm still trying to convince CJ to have it installed vertically. I might also end up choosing a different style of garage door, but it will ultimately be white, like the windows will be.
So there's your sneak peek. Enjoy! And come back later for more!

OK, gonna go check out the samples now while it's still daylight :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...