Friday, February 24, 2012

Fantastic Find Fridays - Vintage Glass...Thing

Wow! It's been a whole week since I've posted! Whoopsies! We went to Thunder Bay, ON last weekend to visit friends, and I guess I haven't gotten myself back into routine yet. But I found this awesome glass...thing at a thrift store when we were in Thunder Bay, and just had to share it. I also want help with figuring out what it is! I have no idea! The guy at the store said something about putting wine in it, but I'm not sure that's what it's original use was. I'm not even sure it's old, but it has the thick greeny-blue glass which often means it's old.
The part I love about it most is that little brass spout at the bottom. I haven't tested it out yet, but I really hope it works.
So what do you think? Any ideas what it is or what it was used for? Any ideas what I can use it for (other than just decoration, of course :P)?

On a side note, we started carpeting the stairs at Carriere last night. Man that's a lot of work! I hope to do a couple of posts on it next week. But for now, get your idea caps on and tell me what this thing is!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...