Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project Back Room Sneak Peek

Ok, so I can't resist showing some of what will (and has) happen (ed) in Project Back Room. What can I say? I'm an impatient person, so why make you wait too, right? CJ got started on the demolition and then realized that he should probably do the basement (a whole other story) before the back room, in case he has to bring stuff up or down the stairs (better than doing that through a finished back room). So, once again, a project has been put on hold for the time being. We still hope to get it all done in the next two weeks, but for now, I'll show you a bit of what's happened in there, and a peek at what's to come.
So we all remember what it looked like before, right? Well let's refresh your memory (because it's been so long since my last post about this...):


 Here's what it looks like today (and will apparently look like for a "little while"):

 I think it's an improvement for sure.

Aaaand just for your viewing pleasure, here's a sneak peek of the new floor tile that will be installed:


 And I'm going to put this glass tile as a decorative element:


Awesome, right? Stay tuned for "final" pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that you'll be able to move when all this is done? Your (2 week) projects always turn out so nice. Kisses to "t" from Aunt "j".

Helena said...

So considering your house in on the market I assuming that this room is done... do we get an update?? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...